Where Did All The Funny Stuff Go?

Media

Remember when this site was really good? I mean with jokes and funny things Admin saw and stuff? Before it got all serious about writing and London and politics and that? Well, it’s still around, it’s just on my Facebook page, here. So if you find this sign in my local pub funny, you’ll probably like some other stuff there. Make that possibly.10553786_10152329744026887_6355181684432068713_o

10 comments on “Where Did All The Funny Stuff Go?”

1. Jo W says:

No,Admin, I don’t find that funny at all. But I’ll keep looking at your facebook posts,anyway.

2. pheeny says:

Made me chuckle – put it down to my infantile sense of humour 😉

3. snowy says:

Following the link gives:

This content is currently unavailable
    The page you requested cannot be displayed at the moment. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

I suspect it is the latter, links shared via T’itter that go direct to the picture, and allow browsing through the gallery, but bar access to any other part of your page. Security settings?

4. Rho says:

Just got my Bryant and May today on Kindle-first five pages just perfect. I will get nothing done tonight except indulge myself in my favorite characters by one of my favorite authors! Feel like Christmas came early.

5. Vivienne says:

Well, it’s obviously a challenge to hunt down the pub before the Christmas Day instruction!

Hi Snowy – I’ll look at that – it works fine from my devices.

7. snowy says:

Before you waste ages on it, see if anybody else reports the same problem, [I wouldn’t rule out PEBKAC on my end.]

Assuming other people are having similar problems, then:

You might have a cookie in your browser(s) that allows you in? [Can you still see the page if you set Safari into ‘Private Browsing’ mode?]

The page doesn’t seem to appear in Search results either, [there is a option under ‘Who can look me up?’]

Your other page does appear though. [ChristopherFowlerAuthor, comes up as the second link for the terms ‘christopher fowler facebook’]

Toodle-pip

8. Wayne Mook says:

I’m like Snowy, Basefook won’t let me see, I guess I should sign upto it one day.

I found it funny too, but then I do still find farting funny.

Wayne.

I see it, but then it is part of my Facebook feed. Most of what Chris posts to Facebook turns up in some form here so it’s not as if he’s teasing or tempting us to join Facebook – or at least I hope he’s not.

10. Matt says:

So I have to go to 2 places now to look at your content isn’t that just typical. I have little enough time to look at this site let alone having to go to a social media site. Whats this Facebook thing anyway. LOL.