Off The Rails Again!

Reading & Writing

You wait for a thriller about trains and two come along, honestly. The first lovely copies of ‘Hell Train’ have just tipped up at my front door, and very sexy they are too, with nice spot gloss on the cover. I’ll be having a comp next week (or maybe before, if I can think of a good question) to win a crispy new copy, which isn’t out until January 5th 2012, so keep an eye on the blog!

7 comments on “Off The Rails Again!”

1. Martin Gore says:

At the risk of repeating myself from another post, I am even more excited to read this now. Even though I own a Kindle (that’s right, I went there!), I will certainly be buying the physical copy of this as the artwork is fab, and I’m a sucker for shiny fonts. Non Stop, One Way, Straight Through My Letter Box!

2. porl says:

Gimmme Gimme Gimme!!!

3. J F Norris says:

I had this on pre-order from Amazon.co.uk and they cancelled it on me with a link in the email telling me to re-order for a “new” version to be released in December. I don’t understand why my pre-order just didn’t get moved up. Makes no sense to have customers reorder a book simply because the book’s release date gets changed.

BTW – got my copy of RED GLOVES a few weeks ago and have thoroughly enjoyed the stories I’ve read so far. I’m planning to review it on my blog in a week or so.

4. Lostintown says:

I’ve got this little darling on pre-order but I’m up for a competition.

Bring it on! (to use the vernacular)

5. Alan Morgan says:

Definitely. Get the girl, kill the baddie, and save the entire planet. Also, quite the anticipated book. To a given value of ‘quite’ (which being an Englishman means somewhat more). There too ‘somewhat’ – and so on.

6. J. Folgard says:

Mmmh- spot gloss! It’s gonna be nice to read a self-contained new horror novel, brings me back to reading ‘Spanky’ when I was a wee lad!

7. Peter Lee says:

But what about the signed editions of “Red Gloves”? When are they coming out? My order status on PS Publishing just says “back ordered” and I’m getting antsy.