Writer Knocks Out Another Thriller: Forgets To Tell Readers

Ah. Yes. Sorry about that. ‘The Elimination Bureau’ was written in a week for the lovely people at Specsavers who support crime writing, in this case by commissioning us to work for free. But I don’t really mind once in a while, and it turned out rather well. This involves a female DCI in Glasgow solving a strange murder that involves a mysterious credit card. And the best part is that you can download the book for free! You’ll find it right here.

10 comments on “Writer Knocks Out Another Thriller: Forgets To Tell Readers”

1. snowy says:

For anybody who has clicked the link and gone “Whut! Whut! Where’s the blummin’ download!”*

Click the image of the book cover and that links to another page that contains the download.**

[*like me]
    [**it’s in Knidle format, if you don’t have one, there are apps for PC, Mac, iPad etc.]

2. Mish says:

Only available in the UK?
    That’s a shame – i really wanted to read it……

3. Charles says:

“This title is currently not available for purchase.” UK only?

4. stuart says:

is this available in old school real format (from their branches maybe?)

5. J. Folgard says:

I’m not british, I hope somewhere down the road there’s a paper version of this -seems fun!

Isn’t it amazing how many non-Britishers there are on this site?

7. snowy says:

It also shows up on Randomhouse in ePub format [for those that shun Kindles], and on iTunes, but both probably not suitable for overseas readers. 🙁

8. snowy says:

Yes, it is quite astounding!

*dons bowler*

*drinks gin*

*goes off to be beastly to a servant*

9. John Griffin says:

I have a nice vinyl collection and some Penguin crime like the Moving Toyshop; I live on the very edge of open country, my meat is locally sourced and my garden full of wildlife. I also have two sports cars, have been married three times, am cash poor and am an atheist. Is that stereotypical enough?
    Some of the British don’t use ebooks, iTunes or any other such twaddle. I will wait for print. Quite a while by the sounds of it.

10. m says:

Will there be any US edition? Do they require a uk cc or would a VPN work?