Title

Nyctophobia Out This Thursday!

Christopher Fowler
Nyctophobia is a fear of the dark, and is a phobia you can 'catch' from someone else. I'm hoping to make the nation scared of the dark from this Thursday October 9th, when it appears in bookshops. I'm very proud of the way this novel has turned out, in a nice edition from Solaris. The reviews are starting to come in, and I appear to be forcing readers to set the novel aside after nightfall. I thought people might find it creepy, but am pleasantly surprised that I'm giving them nightmares! If it does well I'll write another one in a similar disturbing vein... I'll be signing copies this Saturday at 3:00pm in Forbidden Planet Shaftesbury Avenue, so come along if you can...(below - US and UK covers). US NyctoNYCTOPHOBIA COVER ART UK
Posted in
London

Comments

J. Folgard (not verified) Mon, 06/10/2014 - 16:55

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

I should get it in a week or two -very excited!

Isaac (not verified) Mon, 06/10/2014 - 19:44

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Can't wait to read it, my dad and me have only recently started reading your books in the last couple of months and he's already read all the Bryant and May books plus the bureau of lost souls and Film freak and I'm loving each new horror book of yours I can find! We're look forward to meeting you on the 11th!

Adam (not verified) Mon, 06/10/2014 - 20:48

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Excellent! Chris, where would be the best place to order it from so that everyone gets a fair deal?

Christopher Fowler Tue, 07/10/2014 - 06:53

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Not sure about the best deal Adam, but Solarisbooks.com has it - whether or not you save I haven't worked out yet.

m (not verified) Thu, 09/10/2014 - 04:38

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

I just received my US version yesterday. I like that they kept the uk cover design for the interior. Can't wait to get started.

Gary Hart (not verified) Fri, 10/10/2014 - 18:46

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Hi Admin,
Will this be available as an ebook any time soon, or should I just go for the paperback?

Wayne Mook (not verified) Fri, 10/10/2014 - 21:23

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

If you go to Rebellion Publishing it's available as on ePub or mobi. If you go on the Solaris website click on the side banner to get to Rebellion store, but be warned if you check out the news on Solaris there is a picture of the Hulk Hogan Infinity Beard, creepy.

Wayne.

Keith (not verified) Fri, 10/10/2014 - 22:12

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

I don't suppose there will be a signed slipcased edition á la Rune? Just 100 copies would be nice, I'll be first in the queue for mine. After just reading about e-books and kindles and the like, there's nothing I like more than an open book in the palms of my hands, so deliciously sexual. How can a mobile anything replace this?

Gary Hart (not verified) Sat, 11/10/2014 - 07:48

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Thanks for that Wayne, I have got it now, and will be devouring henceforth.
I also prefer a physical book and will probably buy a copy later, but I always have my Nexus with me and can have a library in my hands to read a snippet wherever I am. Handy when waiting in hospitals for hours on end.

Wayne Mook (not verified) Sun, 12/10/2014 - 16:09

In reply to by anonymous_stub (not verified)

Your Welcome Gary,