Doomed At An Early Age

World

This is probably the most disturbing thing I’ve seen all week – tiny fat children trained to sing hate songs in church. Even the Syrians don’t do this. Somebody call child services!

Children singing in Church to enthusiastic… by f100001838231867

8 comments on “Doomed At An Early Age”

1. Dan Terrell says:

Horrible. Mind abuse, brainwashing; I can only say: thank heavens they didn’t appear or sound like Americans.

2. Vickie says:

They certainly sounded and looked like Americans to me…from somewhere down South. Pure stupidity and hatred and — most frighteningly — absolute confidence that their opinions and viewpoints are accurate.

3. Dan Terrell says:

Yes, Vickie, you are so unfortunately right, but I was – with tongue in cheek – hopingp to deflect what is a shameful performance and a sorry snapshot of our country. Thank heaven my two granddaughters would find this unbelievable.

4. Vickie says:

Ah, Dan: your explanation now clarifies your earlier, confusing comment. Like Sheldon Cooper (one of my heroes), I do not recognize sarcasm…and am often left scratching my head.

5. Cat Eldridge says:

More details here:

I will remind UK readers that there’s plenty of similar ilk in your country as well.

6. CrunchyPop says:

Yes, truly disgusted and in a more subversive way wondering at the darker side of the parents who created this spectacle. My wife is American and has been “over here” since 1988 and I think she would sarcastically say “At least I won’t be meeting those children in heaven”.

Actually Cat there isn’t. The UK has a very low number of religiouses, mercifully.

Be careful, Admin. Being religious does not necessarily mean being hateful. I am on the board of a care home and hospice sponsored by the Catholic, Anglican, and United churches. We include non-christian faith groups in our public services and leave non-religious people alone. Some people do try to live by the tenets of their faith.
    Sorry, but I’m hearing a lot of anti-faith stuff just now.