Lovely Gloves!

Reading & Writing

I’ve now got my first hardback copies of Red Gloves in, and I think I’m right in saying that we sold out in Brighton. But there are more on the way…
Very proud to have such a nice-looking volume out.

I love writing short stories – these constitute volumes 11 & 12 – and I’ll be interested to hear about particular favourites. There’s one new story in the book that editor Steve Jones hated and turned down, so it will be fun to see if anyone liked that one!

9 comments on “Lovely Gloves!”

1. Wayne says:

Very hansom looking volume’s… Er when am i getting mine? I pre ordered ages ago… Have you signed all the slip case editions yet? Can’t wait. Hope you have lots of good feed back. I shall let you know what i think if i ever see my copy… Seriously though Good to see the real life book in your hands. Hope you have every success..

I haven’t been asked to sign the slipcased copies yet because I think PS are still waiting for them. You may have heard about a digital printing meltdown that affected thousands of books last month…

3. porl says:

Ordered mine! 🙂

4. J. Folgard says:

I don’t know if I’ll be able to score these, but it’s a lovely design anyway!

Oh, dear, the books look even better than just the designs did earlier. I may have to buy them after all.

6. Wayne says:

Digital printing meltdown…. OMG (sorry to use this slang) Sounds rather nasty to me, hope its not infectious. So the long wait will be longer. Thanks for letting us know.

7. Phil says:

Which story did Steve not like?? Got two copies at fantasycon. My partner& I had to have one each. Is Steve Jones always in such a bad mood??

Wait until you’ve read it, then we’ll discuss…

9. Chris Lancaster says:

Received my copy yesterday from PS, and have just finished reading it. Excellent as always, and intrigued as to which story Steve Jones didn’t like.