NYC In September

Film, Reading & Writing

If you’re East Coast-based and wonder why I don’t come to sign books anymore, it’s not that I’ve been ignoring you – I love the US and miss my trips there, I’ve just been busy here.

To make up for it, I’ll be in New York at the end of the summer (September 17-21), signing copies of ‘The Memory Of Blood’ and anything else you want to drag along in a plastic bag and force me to sign.

11 comments on “NYC In September”

1. Leigh Bellinger says:

Fantastic news … seeing I just moved to the East Coast this past December. So hope to see you come September.

2. karin says:

Toronto is only a hop, skip & jump away.

By the way, be careful of those plastic bags. Mine has dog poo in it.

3. Vickie Farrar says:

Yay…one of my sisters lives in Manhattan. I may be able to stagger eastward with my CF collection (in a canvas bag, so as not to arouse anxiety).

4. Steve says:

No no no, it’s SEATTLE you want, not New York!

5. stephen groves says:

Me thinks this stalking lark could be getting expensive.I wonder if Mrs Stalky would mind not having a holiday this year?
    Whats the chance.
    Regards
    STALKY

6. noonski says:

“and anything else you want to drag along in a plastic bag and force me to sign.”

This sounds like the beginning of some crime show, like Bones, maybe… Tempe Brennan is signing copies of her book, and someone drags in real bones for her to sign…

Or like something Kathy Bates’ character in “Misery” might do to James Caan’s character….

🙂

Noonski – did you see the Bones episode where the FBI was co operating with the RCMP to investigate the discover of a deposit of feet? I wanted to see what they did with the mysterious discovery of feet in running shoes that has been occurring along our coast, but gave up when I saw that they had a sort oaf shallow pit with a large number of feet, including one without a shoe to hold it together.
    Steve – It’s definitely West Coast and while I would prefer Vancouver I’d settle for Seattle.

8. Elizabeth says:

No, no no..Los Angeles. Have a burrito and feel the sun while you autograph books

9. Alan Morgan says:

Or Cumbri… yeah, maybe not.

10. Anne Fernie says:

I know you had a dismal experience in Salford once (yes it IS raining here today) but any chances of giving Manchester a go any time soon….?