11 Reasons For A Winter Weekend In Venice
1. Virtually no tourists except nice sophisticated French
2. Murano Christmas baubles!
3. Much less smelly
4. Hilarious illuminated Nativity scenes
5. Mulled wine followed by hot chocolate
6. No queuing for museums & galleries
7. Vaparettos readily available
8. Desperate gondelieri touting for business
9. Tinsel on everything!
10. Can actually get room overlooking Grand Canal without having to bribe bellhop
11. Perfect time of year for ‘Don’t Look Now’ moment!