Flaming Heck!

First person to review Bryant & May Off The Rails on Amazon UK wins – oh, let’s see now, what would you like, a signed first edition, plus the signed paperback of Bryant & May On The Loose – how about that?

10 comments on “Flaming Heck!”

1. Matt Gibson says:

Gah! I’m trying to save it up for my holiday at the end of July, and I’d only just made that decision. Stop dropping tempting enticements to get to it early into the mix, evil fiend…

2. Lisa Q says:

My copy is winging its way across the pond as we speak! Like I would wait for the US release…!

3. Stephen Groves says:

Typical,just like buses. Wait for ages and free comes along at once.
    Actually Im saving my copy for my holiday in a weeks time,

Regards
    Steve
    (stalky)

4. Jennifer says:

Do I have to read the damn thing before I post the review?

Amazon UK is having problems with my order. Think I’ll pound on a few desks and shriek down some phone lines.

6. BangBang!! says:

Used all my Waterstones loyalty points and a generous donation from my good lady to make sure I have the full set so far (hopefully more to purchase) on hardback. Should I read it as quickly as possible or savour it in bedtime slots?!

7. martin says:

I wrote up a blurb for Indie Next. Whether or not they print it is an entirely different matter

8. Rosie Martin says:

Best book yet – read it over the weekend – kept putting it down, picking it up, down, up – tried to save it to make it last longer but the blasted thing kept drawing me back to the pages – I had to find out who was the illusive Mr Fox – and again the ending surprised me. Please don’t take too long before you write another Bryant and May masterpiece.

9. Lisa says:

Jennifer, you could always pull a Harriet Klausner and merely paraphrase the jacket copy.
    Kidding!

10. Julie says:

Couldn’t put it down. Excellent work yet again. I’d really like to make a plea on one character’s behalf, after trying to unsuccessfully get rid of the boiled hen’s egg stuck in my throat at the end of this one, but I realise it would constitute a spoiler, so won’t. All I’ll say I’d really like for her to have a little bit more happiness – she so richly deserves it.