Very Bad Santa

London

If you’re looking to buy a Christmas gift for a child you really don’t like, how about some of these worrisome presents? Remember, it’s the thought that counts.

Blippy the Baby Frightener

Blippy the Baby Frightener

EColi - The Plush Toy

EColi - The Plush Toy

Poncho The Diseased Rabbit

Poncho The Diseased Rabbit

Yodelling Lederhosen

Yodelling Lederhosen

For the Daily Mail reader in your life

For the Daily Mail reader in your life

0 to 60 screams in 3.6 seconds

0 to 60 screams in 3.6 seconds

Bounce baby's head - make it cry

Bounce baby's head - make it cry

7 comments on “Very Bad Santa”

1. I.A.M. says:

I am now more disturbed than ever. Bouncing leiderhosen, War Criminals set, ‘place your baby in the cyclops’s brain pan, throw child’s skull at floor… I must wash now.

2. Steve says:

We actually bought some of those plush diseases for our dog.

Hmmm…..what does that say about us?

I suppose if I didn’t have a slightly warped sense of humor I wouldn’t be a fan of CF’s work.

Hmm, those two lovely little babies down the street – I’m sure they’d love riding around in that, that, whatever it is, and Zoe would be delighted by the purple erupting mud monster, I’m positive. Is this how twisted adults are created?

Unfortunately, I know a teacher who would buy those lederhosen in a blink and have them perform at the staff Christmas party. He already has the singing bass, the singing daisy and the performing lobster. Must make sure he doesn’t learn about this charming deal.

5. I.A.M. says:

I don’t quite believe I’m doing this, but the large pink car thing is a little toy vehicle in the shape of the head of a cyclops, and the child navigating it has been placed inside the cyclops’ brain pan.

Yes… you all wanted to have that pointed out, didn’t you?

(With great dignity) I did realize what was being portrayed. I was merely trying to express such extreme horror that my mind was refusing to recognize the nature of the object viewed. Perhaps it would work better on stage with a shaky pointing finger and matching horrified stammer?

Was describing a few of these, particularly the crying baby-ball, to a friend. The reaction was immediate and so complex I wished I could have photographed it. It was something like “Aah, how weird/fascinatingly horrible/funny is that?” Would it have been different if it had been a woman? Oh, and apparently Jack-in-the-boxes are terrifying even at the best of times. They turn up in “scary” movie scenes, too.