More Bryant & May Books?

Bryant and May

Yes, I said there would be six novels, and yes, I planned the series accordingly, hiding little tricks and clues in the books to point the way to other volumes.
However…
The new books have a little twist of their own.
The series is going to continue for a while because I have more tales to tell – but there will be more emphasis on the team as a whole, as well as a few surprises I kind of planned a long time ago. Well, they wouldn’t be mystery novels if I didn’t do something unexpected, would they?

6 comments on “More Bryant & May Books?”

1. Mike Cane says:

You are cruel, toying with me like this.

I thought India would have realigned your chakras or something.

2. Julie Joyce says:

Considering these two characters are some of the most engaging and fascinating ones I’ve ever encountered, I do hope that there are many more novels to come!

3. Kate Rich says:

CF what’s going on?..I have just finished “The Victoria Vanishes” and am wondering what the bloody hell you’re playing at – Our intrepid “twirly” detectives have lost their offices at Mornington Crescent and May is being wheeled off, while not quite into the sunset but into UCH for his cancer op..If they had by some kind of skullduggery managed to get their offices back I would have assumed everything was going to be ok re: the next book but oh no you have decided to leave us all in the dark ..I was quietly convinced they would blackmail Kasavian into giving them back their office..but quelle surprise no!(obviously I am not as clever as I think I am).. Now after reading that you planned 6 books and “Victoria Vanishes is book number 6 You throw in the phrase “I have more tales to tell”… So I’m even more confused now…I give up – I’m going to have to go and have a lie down with a cold compress and hope for the best..

4. John Rieth says:

I discovered Bryant & May by chance while re-shelving
    books at the library I’m employed at in Myrtle Point, Oregon. I really enjoy them. I’m a retired employee of the Los Angeles police and enjoy especially the constant battle with mentally challenged supervision.

Thank you!

5. Dylan Lancaster says:

Hi Christopher.

You won’t know how happy I am that you are continuing with these characters. They are very much a part of my life now, in a way, and was going to miss them. Thanks so much. really looking forward to paperboy as well by the way.
    Best Wishes,
    Dylan.

6. Julian says:

Dear Chris,

I have just begun reading B&M-Off The Rails and in Chapter 1 you state that Mr Fox murdered three people in On The Loose not including Liberty Ducaine,surely you mean four!!I did however enjoy On The Loose and I found Mr Fox almost as interesting a charater as B&M themselves.

Keep up the good work!